Meet New York Solvent Standards
It’s time to upgrade to an advanced, compliant parts cleaning solution that will meet new regulatory requirements for New York State.
Did you know? The New York State Department of Environmental Conservation (NYDEC) revised its regulations regarding solvent cleaning processes and industrial cleaning solvents. Under these new regulations, the NYDEC restricts the use of cleaning and degreasing chemistries with a VOC content greater than 25g/l. The deadline for compliance has been extended to Dec. 1, 2022.
How we can help
To be compliant with this regulatory change, we can help you upgrade from the cleaning solution you are currently using to our advanced, compliant cleaning solution.
Aqua 30 Parts Washer
Ignite™ Aqua 30 is a heated parts cleaning system ideal for commercial and consumer applications. With a deep sink and portable design providing added convenience, Aqua 30 is also affordable and environmentally compliant.
- Portable design & easy access controls
- Oversized sink & added capacity
- Flow-through wash brush & flex spout
- Hinged sink & high-flow pump
- Durable polyethylene construction
QC Industrial Parts Cleaner
Ignite™ QC Industrial Parts Cleaning Solution is the perfect choice for all parts washers and is readily available in concentrate form for added strength. It’s environmentally friendly and safe to use on virtually all surfaces and materials.
- Eco-friendly, aqueous solution
- VOC-compliant & safe for a variety of uses
- Non-hazardous, non-flammable, non-toxic
- Built-in protectants & rust inhibitors
- Parts washers & spray-and-wipe applications
Upgrade to a VOC compliant solution—today.
Fill out the form below to learn how you can be more efficient in your processes while being compliant with the new regulations.